36 Jack Break-Out-Box (BOB)
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (ICE 43876-36J)
Diagnostics performed on the new generation of Harley Davidson motorcycles
requires probing sensitive circuitry. The ICE 36 Jack Diagnostic Break-Out-Box (BOB) allows a non-destructive means of assessing circuit characteristics. The two permanently attached
ICE BOB Cables have the appropriate connectors to attach to the Delphi-Parker connectors used in the motorcycle harness and the ECM. The ICE BOB is installed temporary in series with the motorcycles harness and the ECM. Attachment of the ICE BOB requires de-matting
the motorcycle harness connector from the Electronic Control Module (ECM) and connecting the ICE BOB in between the two open connectors. Once installed all functions of the ECM can be monitored at the open Jack in the BOB. The electrical integrity of the motorcycle is maintained while enabling complete diagnostic procedures to be performed, The OEM or affiliates are not associated with ICE or the ICE BOB, however Fit, Form & Function are compatible with OEM recommended test tools.
by the ICE BOB:
1. Installation of the ICE BOB does not require any modification to
existing motorcycle electrical hardware.
2. The ICE BOB provides easy access to motorcycle ECM characteristics.
3. Use of the ICE BOB is safer than other methods of probing and intrusive
circuit monitoring methods.
4. The ICE BOB is easy and rapidly installed / removed from the
motorcycle electrical harness.
5. All connector pins & Sockets are crimped and soldered.
6. Each of the BOB jacks is tested to verify isolation from each
other BOB jack and connector.
ICE 36Jack Break-Out-Box includes:
One 36 Jack Break Out Box with two permenatly attached cables with 36 pin male & female Delphi Connectors.
ICE P/N Price